BLAZE Summer Camp
We are proud to present an opportunity for students to step up their game! In preparation for the 2019-2020 school year and our athletic program, BLAZE Summer Camp is offered to incoming Grade 1-4 students. Check out the video on the right for more information!
Our program focuses on:
- Helping campers develop both mentally and physically while encouraging teamwork and cooperation
- Introductory Instruction in all traditional sports plus many of Brawerman's favorite PE games
- Improving sports skills for beginning athletes
- Maximizing participation through fun games and activities
Program Dates: Monday, June 17 - Friday, July 5, 2019 (9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
Note: *There is NO CAMP Wednesday, July 4, 2018 due to the holiday.
- Week One (June 17-21) $400
- Week Two (June 24-28) $400
- Week Three (July 1-5) $320 *no camp July 4
- All Three Weeks (June 17-July 5) $1,050 *no camp July 4
Daily snack and lunch included in camp tuition! Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. There will be NO pro-rating for days of absence. Rates subject to change after June 17.
We understand that summer scheduling for students begins early. If you are in town, we would love to see your students participate. Please sign up below!
All the best,
Coaches Kamer, Levenson and Schapira