We are proud to present an opportunity for students to step up their game! In preparation for the 2017-2018 school year and our athletic program, BLAZE Summer Camp is offered to incoming Grade 1-4 students. Check out the video below for more information!
Our program focuses on:
- Helping campers develop both mentally and physically while encouraging teamwork and cooperation
- Introductory Instruction in all traditional sports plus many of Brawerman's favorite PE games
- Improving sports skills for beginning athletes
- Maximizing participation through fun games and activities
Program dates are Monday, June 19 - Friday, July 7, 2017 (9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.).
Note: There is NO CAMP Tuesday, July 4, 2017 due to the holiday
Snack and lunch is included. You can sign up by week or for the whole program (special discounted price).
- Week One (June 19-23) $400
- Week Two (June 26-30) $400
- Week Three (July 3-7) $320 *no camp July 4
- All Three Weeks (June 19-July 7) $1050 *no camp July 4
There will be NO pro-rating for days of absence. Rates subject to change after June 19.
We understand that summer scheduling for students begins early. If you are in town, we would love to see your students participate. Please log-in to sign up!
All the best,
Coaches Kamer, Levenson and Schapira