- What if I am not sure how much financial aid to request?
- Who will see my financial information?
- Will applying for tuition assistance affect my child’s chances for admission?
- In the case of divorce, do both parents have to provide financial documentation?
- If I am denied aid, is there an appeal process?
- When will I be notified of a decision?
- What happens to my financial aid application if I miss the deadline?
- What options are available for paying tuition?
- I/we have additional questions.
Admissions decisions are made without consideration of the financial circumstances of the applicant. Once the Admissions Committee has reached its decisions, the Fields Scholarship Fund Committee awards financial aid to qualified families of students who have submitted all requested documents. Awards are for tuition only.
Helpful Hints for FAST Users
USE THE FAST TAXES QUICK PROCESSING WIZARD. IT WILL POP UP AFTER YOU HAVE PAID FAST. USING THE WIZARD WILL EXPEDITE YOUR APPLICATION WITH FAST.
- Copy your W-2s on a 8 1/2" x 11" sized piece of paper.
- Do not staple or clip documents together.
- Use only one email address per family. This must be an email that you check regularly, as FAST will communicate with you at this address.
- Do not send FAST originals of any documents; send legible copies only.
- When putting in dollar amounts, read the question(s) carefully and enter either monthly or yearly amounts.
If you are not sure of an answer, put a question mark in the answer box as a place holder in order to continue with your application.
REMEMBER: ALL QUESTION MARKS MUST BE FILLED IN WITH NUMBERS TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS!
We are committed to enrolling the most talented and deserving students regardless of their financial background. Need-based financial aid is designed to bring tuition within reach of families that value the academic excellence and dynamic community that define our schools.
FAST application becomes available on Friday, November 3, 2017 and is due by Friday, January 12, 2018. The following items must be received by FAST no later than Friday, February 2, 2018.
- End of year 2017 summary of credit card statements
- Bank statements for all checking, savings and money market accounts – November 2017 and January 2018
- IRS Form 4506-T signed
- Copy of mortgage/rent statement for December 2017
- Annual Property Tax Bill 2017-2018
- Most recent invoice/receipt for car payments on all automobiles (leased and/or purchased)
- Automobile insurance face page identifying automobiles, coverage and premium amounts, for both personal and business autos
- 2016 Federal Tax Return, including schedules/W2 Forms
- 2016 State Tax Return
- 2017 Federal Tax Return, including schedules/W2 Forms
- 2017 State Tax Return
- Copy of December 2017 pay stub for each parent
Please be advised if any required item is missing, your financial aid file will be considered incomplete. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed until all documentation is provided. It is the applicant family’s responsibility to make sure all materials are received by FAST by Friday, February 2, 2018.
Use the fast tax quick processing Wizard. It will pop up after you have paid fast. Using the Wizard will expedite your application with FAST.