Financial Aid at Wilshire Boulevard Temple Schools
We are committed to enrolling the most talented and deserving students regardless of their financial background. Need-based financial aid is designed to bring tuition within reach of families that value the academic excellence and dynamic community that define our schools.
WBT schools use FAST - Financial Aid for School Tuition – by Independent School Management (ISM) to process your financial aid application.
The FAST application becomes available in early November and is due by early January.
- What if I am not sure how much financial aid to request?
- Who will see my financial information?
- Will applying for tuition assistance affect my child’s chances for admission?
- In the case of divorce, do both parents have to provide financial documentation?
- If I am denied aid, is there an appeal process?
- When will I be notified of a decision?
- What happens to my financial aid application if I miss the deadline?
- What options are available for paying tuition?
- I/we have additional questions.